Thursday, February 10, 2005

Trendwitch and Dionysian Levi

2005 sundance
i get a call from who?
and this starts it all off to debauchery from monastic seems
misspellings interpeted as who fucking cares
1/22
sweet thrills torn, i return a call from Christopher Sly. I'm convinced, and before we drive to Park City we get blythely wasted smoking kind copious thoughts. I first realize my use of trends when I talk. I feel as if a conspiring opposition is setting up we drink beer and smoke thoughts. When I drive I make a wrong turn that ends up right, by virtue of magic. Chris is wasted, later during the night we'll be asked to leave a party because he staggers but all the stupidities slash serendipities that concur. I buy something expensive from a girl, even though so many things are free including alcohol, she exfoliates my hands. A gorgeous woman is interested from a gallery but my painting is a mess i shamelessly wear. At the next party a DJ raps with dark green lanterns(sunglasses) i bee-bop. A hip girl pulls them up, she says she's saving my life, my attention is annilated. After we all end up tramping the streets looking for paris and no way end the night finishes sadly when Christopher Sly sits on a bench with lousey street musicians and sings his horrendous songs into the night.

Next day
1/23
i meet up with Christopher Sly and Mike Swoosh somewhere along the vicinty of free willy wonkers i try to find tickets for admission of guilt paid for by the booze. I watched two films from X-Dance and got a star for free booze. During a secret rendezvous with worthless Sky i set to depart my expensive scatters. Tyrone sees me, Mike, friend, i'm actually glad cause i almost left not being able to survive on atmosphere alone maybe a word or two? So Chris and us decide to hit the party that i was at, after getting the best results elsewhere. We drink my journey fraudulent, the picture on my book 'Blinding Sun' she doesn't like. After the streets start to disperse and mostly gone we me Christopher Sly Mike Swoosh follow with me driving weaving following taxi's up to a party. We have orange juice from somewhere the first stop though the next. Michael Keaton is standing there in front. Chris tells him he brought orange for him he's kinda confused. Mix up i take a picture. Front door of lovely house in the snow on top of the mountain. Mike Swoosh tells the host he has orange juice for Michael Keaton. The woman of the castle is confused with, Michael Keaton is here? I thought he left. We get in. beautiful gorgeous people with cool palm toys and fashions. Note, i was indifferent to the orange juice idea and only slipped in at the very last moment. So once drinking, Chris and Mike steal booze and charm everyone. I sit silent a weird gypsy spoof and then Paris and Nikki walk in and my star status in stone. I remember walking towards Mike and "both" were so close that we had seconds to glance. I know i'm a lion in the cage of my boundaries, they the special ones have none. I also find out skirt spots and so many gorgeous women and some actors i recognize from Evergreen. Finely my indiffernece obtuse sulking princely outsides start to piss these womanly tarts off and they fuck with me, luckly Chris is there. He comments on the angular lower torso of woman and i want to blow a big raspberry on my own belly. I keep playing with my hair and the beard is very beatnik scratch i feel beauty and the beast and really can't soothe the silky laters luminescence moon spills.

*truth without Christopher Sly and Mike Swoosh i wouldn't have seen or partied with the vicinty of Paris and Nikki after we get wasted that morning we create a cult of freedom after her the alter every risk that counts.
*i almost convinc someone i'm a brilliant poet she's a good friend of Crispin Glover.
*Christopher Sly says my poetry is weak.
*before we get to main street in park city i see a man with a army jacket and a mettalic suitcase, Mike says its a suicide bomber artist. I think its safe to say that it was a hullicination how do we make a distinction between real and nightmare.
*Mike says people think I'm stupid but then he says 'They'err stupid'


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home