Sunday, July 22, 2007

Primple Blase

I write with a little splash of sorcery and then I commure a force field with concept archetype and then I twirl it in a anarchy hoola designed for deep space, 'I'll cut you a line with my unique genius tryptimine' is in every discharge of optic thoughts and cerebral slither and a crown of wild hair. Whats the threat of death when Darkness, gets to eat you like a flower. So what, its natural and good for our solar blight. Living is just experiencing anyway if your not, then fucking STOP using our resource or comforts are for crickets, when your star ordained by crystal light with a humour of blue in it for tint and tuteluge. I kind of wonder why ? New Democracy doesn't sabotage Old Democracy, but it does, I tell my futuer lens It Does. Just watch me Do It. Do you want to hear my Do It song again ? Its simply in our chemistry cause all the brilliant mother fuckers are on my side and the genius's to and in the end, we throw it up to the stars and see who comes out of what direction, with all this new and wonderful space that travels to everywhere. Can you Rave me. Yes! Thank you. I rather be Hot than angry. I would rather defecate my savings and ruin the evening stock for fuel signs in the zodiacs and pinch the bloated bureaucratic pimp that ooze's sacrilege cum.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home