Saturday, July 28, 2007

Decode It

I bet she was a professional! But they all say that, out of history or just close by, important to know ? Dragon Lily looks best with a cock in her samurai kiss. All right whats next in the library besides 40 % Pyschopath and A Hell Of Alot More Beautiful or I Should Have Been That Rock and Roll Legend Damnit. I say damn all the way to fuck. Unconscious world of big dummies my dick is hard so I wave it a wand and focus my intent and point and fuck. Its my new spell along with the karoake, I'm dead, I don't have a chance in water to surrender. Plunge it! In my tricks of heart and rewind it all the way so her tits bounce a little. I love the cobra that looks you in the eye knowing poisnous drip of fang. Who is the Savoir! with a smile, I say everything is. I have so many Tao answers to every disorienting sea side sick along with river rocks like the Apache Tear. You have to make them feel it! But I can't cause I need a terrible kick opium plum instant move a little force goes a long ways almond eyes sensation inside a neurotransmitter with an important message that goes threw channel Z, O yea! I need my ring back inside pink emblem.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home