Sunday, February 27, 2005

Bounce

I very rarely fly. Unless its a free ticket by a friendly friend mom somewhere in life living. I noticed its a far more intense deal now, espicially when you look as suspicious as I do. Both times I was asked to stand and I was thoroughly searched like a criminal, I didn't mind its all cool, I'm clean. I've never been to Chicago and just before I left I shot a scene with Me on top of a mountain looking down on man. My snide comment 'man is so small' didn't fit this scenario looking in utter amazement at the enormity of architecture. I've never seen so many gorgeous women shopping, well thats later. I also had my own penthouse at the Seneca for a poet it was. One week I'm just like you and the next I'm a celebrity its all a constant bounce. With my meetings there was a coffee haiku at a starbucks, everywhere there's a starbucks. I usually support independents like Me cause I'm all about the individual. Looking for my interests, I noticed how bad I'm dressed and I just brought a duffel of clothes. Damn hillbillys, I walk all night in the blistering cold in awe watching. They definetly shop until they drop and bought a book I haven't seen anywhere. This is one of my favorite books I lost to a witch in a game of bottles, rooms and candles. She took my whole bookshelf, but these poems by Rimbaud translated by Mathieu are my religious constructs, wow these gothic churches here in Chicago are amazing. Sense, I was poor, I decided to save my fun for one blasted windchill night of debauchery. God the women here are beautiful with their shopping bags and high fashions I'm a plum, everybodys a movie star. Note, I was the poorest celebrity there and I was the only one that dropped change in their cups, I didn't document this though cause I didn't bring my camera, but I have a book. My new name Jimbo got around and even when I didn't throw the change, word got around and I've never heard anyone say, 'God bless you', to Me. Ha that was fucking hilarious but thats cool. There was a gorgeous substantial actress staying in my hotel, her name as I found out later was Solange, she's going to be a big movie star. I went and saw Sweet Charity the first real Broadway play I've seen, I'm a artist I'm open to all even if I brew Anarchy for coffee. Christinia Applegate was the star of the stage I got a nice wine buzz cause I didn't throw away my cup and got a whole lot of free refills. I loved the numbers and the women were sexy, later I heard rumblings by some people dissatisfied with the ending saying, fire works! I cried out, just for the fun of it, to their surprize I couldn't help it. My next hellish plan was to steal on over and check out the ugly coyote but I was surprized by the line and the big bouncer. Hey man you let movie stars just walk in what about poets and pulled out my book. The big surprize was, come back in a couple of hours, I hate long lines. Chicago is cool, I found some other subterranean of jazz and reggae and next door jager bombs and next door holy fireflys. I remember talking to bums and a taxi cab and getting lost, looking for coyote then almost getting hit and two really nice classy women asking me where I was going and thats it. Christopher Sly use to comment on my black-outs, if a sadistic cult raped the shit out of you, would you remeber it. No recollection. I wake up, upside down like a hang-man in my bed with just a t-shirt and scratches on my back and upper torso. Uh-oo and I missed that goddamn meeting with that agent.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home