Saturday, June 18, 2005

Holiday

I spent fathers day on myself and just got my dad a card with only two lines. How awful is that. Then I go on a shopping spree for myself. No offense to God but next time I'm going to write ten lines of things for my dad. Words that have meaning to us. I'm almost forty and all I think about is memorys. I call them modern day, with the help of watching movies in surround, recall. I dream vividly to when I'm not stoned all the time. I went to the book store, Barnes and Nobles to be exact and I ripped a page out from a magazine. I know, thats awful but I just wanted this one page, it was a callender of all the contests. Some poets say whats the point from our district. I say it is the point for excellent poetry that is adaptive and serpiginous. My sisters birthday is coming up so I really need to get a groovy birthday card.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home