Friday, June 03, 2005

Blue Paint

Imagine that! Uncle Dave was right about the weather Decaf man swearing. Primitive Appeal Soggey, Everything is killing me and sometimes it sounds really good to, tell me a word you haven't for a while, so i'll figure out my cellular on my own overlooking the tallest tree in the desert standing on a clifff. but i'm in the worst lounge to, if i sit for a while things seem to get dangerous or the idiot that says free. back to buzzinn the asphault about a open sky and rocks, or a rave in a cupboard its in the espreeso my feeling of stuff. i tink i blew it up in a sharring rue, and everybody runs or hunts me somewhere, i can feel it when the coyotes said what it says in the card about thousands 'something about the blue paint' is the abstract splat about choice and deliverance.

thinking about last rites with the mellow rock on satellite or fighting an angel somewhere else.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home