Monday, March 28, 2005

No Thanks I'm Just Looking Right Now

two nights and it all revovled around my birthday when the cowboy dude says. She's only how old? Woman are so concern with their age while the rest of us look like shit and do nothing to improve. This windy night out in the sage brush country where the only bar, that is pizza and beer is open. The band Mussentouchit is setting up their amps while the cowboy guy is saying can you play rick whatever. Their not from germany and the whiskey is with the wild girl by her car. So more cowboys wander in and my friend Cody he just shoed a bunch of horses and he likes Hemmingway later drunk he tells me that he doesn't understand my poetry. How do you tell a cowboy that it doesn't matter instead I use a symbol, pot, you know when mary jesus has all these unique flavors. Yea, me and the boys are going to smoke some now he tells me. I like this captain even though he's got alot of sheriffs concerned. Something about getting toasted with the hard spurred type that makes this art seem like it's a pussy, but see thats where I'm deadly. Eveything you hear is laughable and i'm a cat. Cody hunts cats in fact its his job when he's not giving tourists a ride out in the sandal wood desert and I'm back at the joint with these girlies following me like I'm a god, cause they know I have a position with something wildly awry and these boys can't touch it. The drummer sits with me and John who is the king is talking to Jas holy fucking hippies is that my drink. Its funny how they think of me as the idiot and only the few. Tanya spelled like dawn is next, she is my clutch over the big high close to nothing mountains. No, really she's just a friend, how I ended with that book on sales. Do i look like sales, be brief and getting more wasted than a pluto. Finally the sad wild girl is over cause her boyfriend drummer didn't dig the cowboy she hopped and dug into. She sits on my lap but its useless I'm not a savoir and this dumb book with its title on the table alone is worth a coaster or twenty five year mark up or a fucked-up dance, why did Uncle Dave leave so early. And so much trouble, in this little spit of a town with two highways, one leading up into mountain range and the other going down into the rocks and sand, sell that on a billboard of a sexy woman with a beer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home