Friday, January 27, 2006

Controversial ?!?!

after watching the darwin awards, art school confidental and a couple of other films, I've come to the realization that the films here or no different than mainstream there. In that they fucking suck, suck baby suck, with all their Idiotic gimmicks, I can't believe that everything in this world is reduced to "funny" what the fuck is that? I'm so opposite of everything in this system of pecker heads, that think they got a high dollar ticket to salvation. You want a fucking square that goes to work on time, doesn't qeustion anything and watches television until they retire? Judge me then!! and these hollywood slicksters are PUSSYS. Throw me in jail mother fuckers, go ahead, it's extra vintage on my script, its times table plus on my book, determination of the next controversy, emboding the next natural disaster casue we love to get wasted and drive like a mad man down Parleys canyon high on blizzard, just for kicks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home