Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Colored Beads

I'm that braclet that I gave you
From the raven with my name
From the waves that whorship your feet
The wind that mingles with your thoughts
Fire that I had and made flame
To meet me with your glorious eyes
My instinct alone is what brought me
To a lavender cheek
Lips that devour my love
Breasts more natural than rain
You're the reason why I walked forever
Slept by trees
Composed my first poem
Broke from the world
Set out alone
Wrestled with an angel in the fallen leafs
I'm still that wild bird
With a russet crown
And chestnut eyes
Lips with your name
Entangled in your hair
We both die into each other

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cracking the Xerox tracking code
The Electronic Frontier Foundation said this week that it had cracked the code used in Xerox printers to embed details about the printer, including serial number, along with time and date information.
I just got my web page up check it out I have more on health Thank You

8:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home