Thursday, January 12, 2006

Sundance

voice message says, 'party, party, party, millionares, movie stars, party'. I have twenty tickets to see films from everywhere. I wonder what my best loglines wasted are going to be. Park City has been pounded with the white stuff. I've been in front of a electric fire on a leather reclined chair for most of the winter, baked. My dreams suggest nothing which is perfect. All that can change in a instant or life is about thrills and only? Bohdi, only a poet can get away with skiing, driving, fucking around, pissing, shouting, wrestling, fighting, connecting , listening, kissing, shaking, baking, staking, caking, flaking Drunk!!!!! and be honestly proud that your a free man to do what you want and still be a worthy commodity for the dumb ass consumer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home