Wednesday, March 15, 2006

nature's refund

I thrive in diversity with this little coffee shop on the edge of absolutely nowhere, meaning of course shopping malls and congestion. Out here its rocks, trees, mostly pines and the clearest bluest sky you will ever see. Even the birds are stunned, I was driving on a back road to a little town called Loa and there were three bald eagles in a pasture, just hanging out waiting for a road kill while eyeballing the little black calfs. I know were theres a nest, a eagles nest is giant sized compared to those other avant garde flyers and the Ravens that drive off the big birds of prey is kind of like me when I'm dark. I love watching the little baby lambs run around frisky in the air, and the pups and small furry critters. I try to protect the soft from the cruel, the arrogance of power or the strong, I play a little under cover watching for the wrong move that I can release my rocks on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home