Friday, October 05, 2007

WoRK

I'm sick of it! I want to call it off do something I want like drive to a new statr like Oregon coast. Waiting is a therapy if you've never tried the dope its good, tasty, should be penalized for using it in the game maybe but??? Who Really Knows?? I just want to drive! I cry on my bed wishing it was sonic wave beach screamimg fans that want to rip your heart out! At least I can see the stars in my moonlight mint strokes and message therapy my weapon pistol flower sepal design relic that I like conjuring storms takes aim and alot of ? but guess what? Little Golden Helix wish upon a transformation and follow through with falls leafs blowing away into a thousand pieces and then a flock of black birds exploring canyons I love H2O too. I never seem to have it all quit together in the complete cosmic condition senses stubbling over stairs laughing at myself and this to serious Heaven should I quit and follow a wild release of stripper perturbation or I think I"ll just be a broken shell washed upon a shore of smelly beach. Intrepid Traveler that always gets the new Info shift and excercise thing, which supposedly everyone has, along with the absolute new factions of future age discourse, how about they really "love me" when I'm Scott Free above it, that I do absolutely nothing, The Whole Design, of this, rules of the trade?

And they don't get it! I start to wrestle, at my slave position.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home