Sunday, March 23, 2008

Cherbils

Self righteous cunts I like my easter beaten!
Little rich box ridiculous essays on peace up your ass! Black asps history
Burn the helmet with your Bush inquisition you crucifix model
I run a tight shift, I tell her without looking.
You'll be zipping around like Superwoman after this concoction of potion mists
Swinging dinosaur bones at the verdict of creation!
The clovis point found in ostracized shit ten thousand years ago, again
Can I buck you from behind priests!
If your balsphemy has no art then what are ya! Poisonious fangs
Nobodys tongue with a bite of salt
'when its petite I put it up on Tantric if holds it's own then I like to bend into it'
My favorite Talon zapped by Man made hot wires, so the telephone art is our confessional magnet text messaging.
Categorically smashed playing with my balls, 'hmm full moon'
Lycanthorpe loves pussy, with this wormwood drink.
Pissing blue, rose pedal eyelids, barking at the green birdies
I wanna wrestle a catholic naked with my boink from the witches smolder
Ash tuesday birthday candles and my massive ice cake in the south pole
Hurray! Can I blow it out of the power drill and the fucking cry baby's too
Remember it was your choice to join all gung-ho with your bazooka's
Church gerbils all parked together in a automobile orgy
'must be something important going on', but up here in my cerebral sauce
I made it rambunctious special and all for you marvelous! No laughs but
Be careful around "polar age warning" and boycott the fucking Olympics for those imperialist pigs.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home