Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Turkey Cunts

survival front is hyperthermia on a mesa back tracking the gulch seeing the sun go down and thinking, 'i got get off this rock'. Poppy fields! We all need poppy fields and fuck! Over priced doctors, just want to unzip me and feel my glands. Bring me some "joy" gal with that savanah ass, explosion of desperate violet subdues the sky before the inevitable blinks, come on hate me some more, I need a real good kiss to get my heat up out of this massive rugged body of rocks and rocks. Beer! Is all I can think off wobbling old crow, 'need some drugs?' If only would have brought a thermo of coffee. Next time I'm going to be more prepared cause the cowboy is fucked. Thanks to the United States government that wants to put everyone in a cubicle or lab. I got my own lab and I got my own kitchen. Hydrochloric acid suck me with your deep ocean mouth, naked eel, cold boots and chattering teeth for tearing meat. I'm going to make war on somehting so why not it be you! Cock sucker patriots your fucking team lost! HA ha ha ha ha aaalong with your stupid media, along with your pathetic elections deception deceit and migrational flock.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home