Friday, February 22, 2008

Sun Radish

Britney Spears shaved pussy, leather car seats hold my bum, cerebral splat my brain is fat, darling ankles broken glass I use to have a nice ass, spinal fluid electric snap my thoughts are lightening cracks, 7.5 billion spent rolled and burned after this I got enough seeds to make a space ship from hemp, I think I'll try cousin poppy for the turbin with wizard geomancy and observation of species from bug to fur and teeth and stingers I should find it a ecological niche.
I think I'll wax my ? cause I like to slide down silk, the sun radish blooms, the war fields are red and the sky aches with violets and I can't wait to start the compain against them for my sex object tortured, the karmic plunge of bad stewardship from the steeple. I've been a bee wax for sevens years now so I think I got this place covered I don't need scanners! I don't need a 20 billion missle and fuck the satellite that was a easy shot. We stroke our self's up into a stupid dream remember those are just circuits the tree makes magic with light on my iris lip tongue lick it! Golden copper point hidden in a nice remote chateau. K+, Na+, NMDA glutamate receptor, monoaminic neurotransmitters, opoid peptides, THB, aspartate spinal and rainbow glitters with dancing stars jiggle cocktail beats of a far better universe than what you got! Never surrender your right might blight sight fight tight kiss with a spite of honey spice stuck on your weapon impaled flower paints and outrageous body.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home