Sunday, March 19, 2006

Area 33 SIRIUS

i love how my vehicle transforms between machine and super man in that space ordeal, and Here in this society of victims, Wow I'm starting to understand just how dangerous freedom is, in The Whole pyschology and massive agenda of universal truth. I thought about returning to script 66 when this cyber dude offered a tantalizing adventure in the labyrinth, but I still got a job to do. And a dog to rescue from this planet and a bunch of other shit. When there's a knock on the door are we ever ready ? Humans what are we ? But assemblers for dumb asses that think a bed, a bathroom and beyond is the end All of their experiences. I hoping for a big birthday present from Nature on March twenty fifth. I keep getting these comments that my lattes have an extra added effect, I hardly know what that means in a boyish praise. Hey if your stationary the world oscillates in pure hyper-bliss movement and remember that there is always a variety of choices in between so who rules diversity like I rule diversity, then give to me babe ...............,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home