Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Ammendments

i can't seem to find it ? ? ?

every damn time !!!

the barrier this time is sleep.

I have to have this ego On because they can't handle my wild nature or Nakedness.

Who is going to answer for it?

Ask those guys?

and whats wrong with the wrong !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you don't like the poem, rip it out of the book and set it free.

Christopher Sly rips all the pages out of my book Blinding Sun.

there!?!

that feels better!

I've substitute all relationships with females for my dog, she's my sweet and she wants all my attention

cause I like her best.

I'm better than NASCAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm a cunt, your a cunt, were all carriers.

I want to blow up every religious site just for the fuck of it!!!!!!!!!!

Lets see, last purchase's made, a book; How To Publish Your Own Comic Books, the silver ring in Natural Born Killers, another silver ring with Baphomet or the Devil to help me draw spectacularly well and a lithograph by the artist Jim Balent. I'm looking for some cufflinks for a magic shirt.

How well are your lips doing?

My jeans fit nicely, thank you.

Go punish your soul, thats what its there for.

Dreams are a sorcerers playground, so "do" whatever you've got "to do"

I ripped the Bible to fucking pieces and it felt Great!!!!!!!

Everything in the supernatural is bullshit, long distance, doesn't cover that charge.

Incredibly I've only spent two days in jail.

The last ten years of my life has been Extreme high risk.

Prevention is tickling my feet, so I laugh, I'm such an awesome actor, 'lying is believing'.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

12,657

11:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

DID YOU EXPECT TO GET OFF SCOTT FREE ?

11:08 PM  
Blogger Scott Radius said...

I am Scott Free

8:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home