Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Star Feats

having fun yet! Well, yea! Finally something new unraveled and left a present. Finally theirs hope for our kind abandoned by the big question. Are you going in the Mind Flayers lair. Inside strippers dance on a stage with skulls of all the american presidents like Kali and the drinks are neon violet or lime and even cherry. I was sitting with Diamond Dan and in seconds there are five different drinks, from the house. Who is the house? Diamond just smiles but I don't get the joke. In fact I don't get any jokes, now I know why I can't understand anybody, their words is just a bunch blah and makes on sense to me. Just fucking sounds with no meaning. Diamond slides what looks like a comic book and I look at it. Its mine. Wow, thats cool. There are more paraphenalia and fast cars in here than I've ever imagined along with the alien chic that shows me some really cool technology of the future. Blasting through the canyons at high speeds with a full moon and nobody else insight. My dog is sitting on the roof, how did she get up there? Silly questions now. Equinox of the Gods is on the night stand by the candle and the silver ring. The Doctor promised me that this would do the trick, without turning me into a zombie in a far away country called limbo. The colors are fantastic, sorcerers like evangelicals are keen on the End of the World, personally I think its bullshit. Now the run along the cliffs into a hidden ravine with a dry waterfall and enormous rocks that lead on forever, naked to the stars without much flight to ingest.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHAT?

12:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

NO PHOTOES OF THE STRIPERS ?

12:59 PM  
Blogger Scott Radius said...

Yea and she's green

2:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home