Friday, June 02, 2006

Cinematic Outlaws

by the generosity of my fling, every night I'm catapulted into other worlds, erectile, drawing the Python into a trance with a catchy tune. Being inspected by the dragonfly standing on a day lily. I remember remnants of archaic pieces left over from the scourage. I try to memorize the poems that i find because thier composition is absolute stunning, even for a contemporary mind, 'blasted, ecstasy, knowledge', everything is accessed with this tiny holographic handheld cube, 'see! thats my blog' I show the heiress, 'authority is such a big, revolting, joke' this is transformed into an abstract painting along with spanking new fashions that seem to just want to attire me, my naked, wild, beautiful, space. They don't merit much here, with these mythological types and with these endangered species listed, not defined but reinforced into powerful beasts and the Archaic Rivals, the punk rock that rocks here, thats going to lay it all out!!! You see I'm not the flower power love child that I've been indoctrinated with. Anarchy! Anchronism!! Sizzle, ashen hues, snakey feathers, tryptich portraits and this goddess has been here for eternity!! I have so much for so little and the golden river appears unfathomable because it was created for violet fish.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home