Monday, May 22, 2006

Pulling A Rainbow From My Eye

she walks in, 'Jesus Saves', my head drops in total disbelief. I need a t-shirt that says "marijuana saves" grinning. Before they say anything I respond with, 'it's a struggle' upon a multiple struggles thats why I'm so strong. You know the salmon that goes against the current. Birds chatter in my hair, one hundred and one of them, last night a bunch of gnomes and trolls danced around me. I was pretending to sleep, was that a laurel crown or thorns? I would rather take the adventure in Hell and Damnation, I would rather abide the one true law of physics, I would rather strip and pull a rainbow from my eye and follow it to the edge of the abyss. I would rather stand defiant and at One against The Patriarch, and know that gods are as ridiculous as clowns hired for the tent, to make the crowd feel a little bit better but Me? I'll take the thrill and the fun wrapped together in a twilight twist and churn DNA into a Typhoon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home