Monday, July 17, 2006

Glitz

I can only write about one thing and guess what that is. The drawings are atrocious, what a waste of a degree. I can't even counterfiet my own expressions and the critical assessment of the local literati regarding my Book, was slightly less than laughable. My answer for the worlds problems regarding humanity, 'insects!!', that drew many a blank stare. She almost gave it to me, the word, inscribed on a joint and then it would have been All magick but she read me in a lousy way. Meditation only leads to masturbation, I guess I have a difficult time focusing on the point of reference, my ego is to sexy on itself. Adobe uses Me as software and there's nothing I can do about it, I need a technocrat named Pluto, a colorist, a lawyer like what Hunter Thompson had, a delicious boom, a dark alley, a secret knock.

Ahhhh So What!!!

I would still rather be a unsuccessful artist than anything else, especially in the world that we live in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home