Friday, May 12, 2006

True American Genius Discovered In So. Utah Who Would Have Thunk

all the auditions for all the stupid mother fuckers, all the pictures for my good luck prick star, all the calibrated pussy that purrs in my sleep and all the action stuffed back in the geneiis lamp and all the so called trite artists that looked down on my book, all the drugs and all the raves and all the misguided spells and all the full moons and camp fires and all the letters and all the crossroad puzzles and all the shit and a little bit of jail time to and all the spectacular shine that glistens and my low cut jeans and tourquise shirt and silver rings and my lost luggage and time capsule stash and lousy lawyers and stupid jokes about the earth and nature and I'm not a fucking musician for the last time and all the THC and constant urge to roam and the six hundred page script the sits in the corner and the pitch about the mini-messiah and the crap that piles up for shock therapy and livid dreams that have shown me a contrasting world and the word that soothes everything from her lips.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home