Friday, August 18, 2006

Zombie

Thousands of them in my dream, blood posse, droogs, flower bite, moon bringer, dogdie style, total crash upside down like the Hang Man with a flower dryed. War smock with skulls dancing out the dawn that turns Black with tar dripping, single fang found in the voodoo box. Candle spit at me, he's the King of them, looks just like Me, torn up, mangrove, Hex with her tits big, bigger, biggest, she would make a great stripper but she bites off your head!!! After she has sex she walks to the drawer and pulls out the biggest pistol I've seen and shoots the stud in the heart. His hard on is still rigid like a post that marks the territory, the demon promised entertainment with the bodys hanging off of hooks, women chained like that paper back book I exchanged entitled Gor the tribesman or something like a smoke, hash, fresh scented opium, little red tar baby and blood. She wanted to unite me, fcuk wrong speel I over cast on the moon and beamed it on to Me, shit, bloomy like dead, bowl of grapes by the big fire, ugly stars burning smelly incense, where's my pack of wild dogs? Here?!?Q?R!! Fucker cause I can smile the lame barrier that is mercury, I put my hand through the ground and lit my upside down cross, took a good hit with that ghostly smilling chick with leather chaps, her pussy is shaved like the moon, I don't dare to touch anything but myself. Now the burning meal in my blood, now the vortex in my base, the throbbing kundalini, my arms are handed over to some monster that I can't see. 'Candle, Candle', she whispers and then I feel her breath strip me ........,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home