Sunday, September 17, 2006

Blick

I live in her lipgloss. The lighter that is bustede with a cool picture. We are a complex system of what? A pink flamingo shirt cocktail stir stick impaled Me, Venus says, ' i need to dance your pole-up'. I need to turn the conservative work week into endless holidays out in the wasteland. I need to live in my dreams forever without sleepy fantasyland. The desert rain points lavender cascades of ruby prism runs across the blue field like the Horseman. Free your land with your body, free your body with your mind. Theres a glitch here in my tadpole ankle. Following the jackal across the desert ankh barfoot and hardup. Wine pours from stone birds follow. Who controls anyone by thought. (with a megaphone to my mouth) Everybody is far to enlightened for this greedy over consumed society!!! You haven't kissed yopur shadow worms filled lips and "you've got to be kidding". I grab my crotch like Jim Morrison, 'flog-it your jealous totem because The Cock is coming back in fashion and as savior', falling off the stage a little intoxicated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home