Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Sugar Faith

it was a nice home like so many but a bit trashed now sitting on a ledge with the windows broke for the natural breeze over looking a tiny river that trickles and a dry orange meadow with yellow wild flowers in the day light. Beer bottles decorate the plaza, a line of coke does a shadow with wings and departs, wild homage to the song that travels on wavelength Sirius. Comrades in sexy black, a tribal tongue of a faraway Galaxy, won on the eve of Fall. The homeowners sold out on a deal that was suppose to be "soul saving" and left all the extract, writing in this leather bound book, I'm the only poet who made it on Earth. My solitary figure silhouette trim on this diet of beer and stash for eternity. One of the guests like a bird, spray paints a masterpiece on the wall and begins to color it in with chalk, a display of another world perhaps? The world was green maybe I'll change my mood, my dog is depressed, about her bed, now she lays at my feet and follows me outside stepping over the broken glass, overlooking the Baron Oaks, large old trees and the mellow rush of water and rocks always going. I drink cause my drunk was lost a long time ago and I don't even get stoned anymore, I just use it for nostalgic theres suppose to be some wild mushrooms, that grows in this solar system. Now they can injest just the spore for a real kick in the ass, her lips are so luscious with her pack of spines. She could blow me away with her finger but you see, I'm her Dark Fantasy galactic lover, that gave the world to her, to rule with a supernatural fashion and without old pathetic laws.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home