Tuesday, October 23, 2007

New Star Chest

Defused into combustable dioxide split ends singed with sparrows on the fucking run!
'Man that ain't cool', goggles and ass tank, the stars are out of the sky!
Hold on lip imposter comfortable on your parrot rod
Your leaders are on the move! So check me out! And dig my new ass!
Pecker pumpernickel pleasing hipster of holiday I'm saying you Push
Fuck plow brings a purplish idea about fleeting costs of humanity
'You don't need a God", mobile solar boots and peacock shades
Demand my prismatic spray when strange things fly by
In super profound technology that is beautiful
And everything else we destroy! Except what I like!
Command those ugly apples with insects tearing vermillion over an hour
I stop to scratch my ass again, 'Is that it?', I say to Anubis
Dreams are a collage that is being controlled by "items" I say,
Screeching Big Horn Owl, its praying time with these talons
Then I smile my teeth got sharp and my righteous eyes glow!
Whispering Cacophonous Spring
To action! Laughing at my self terrible laugh
I look like a crazed king tattered by a camp fire in a cave.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home