Saturday, April 05, 2008

My Mirror Has No Eyes

I'm pisst
I'm mad and I'm crazy (still no excuses)
All the fucked up people yelling at me in my nightmare
Its not my fault its them! Pointing with my tongue
Obsessed bastards! Dancing to the stupid television playing stupid tunes
So what if I like that self destructive goddess of drugs its my right! Perfectly strait
Yea I'll confuse them cause then I'll keep my rebellious seal concealed Ha!
But it doesn't help anything cause the world won't even give ya that!
Whats that? I don't know! Like I really do! Cause its easy, so what's so easy!
Passion for doing what you want without any kind of suffering or ?
You guess it! I'm tired of knowing all the answers
And I still think it's a Fuck Zoo espicially with all those drab infamous fucks living like morons
Of course idiotic religion doesn't help, 'follow the fold' into whatever space
Thats why I like the fringe cause it's unproblematic and so agreeable
I could be really smart you know but I don't care!
Perfect excuse that everybody uses isn't even that good to start with
Paint what?! Geography!?
A blue nose from a red eye with a orange mouth and purple long hair
Do you have to be so abstract ya-hunh!
Can I have that microphone to scream in, these overrated songs are killing me
Somebody payed to much to produce them when all I have to do is ?
Guess which word is right to write Ha ha ha
I'm easier than you are and right too!
To always be right about everything is like, being a little naive that everybody in the World hates you.
Secretly of course cause they don't have the punch to tell ya themselves
I guess I can laugh about it all day can I.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home