Monday, February 09, 2009

Blown Wide Inside

You think its right think back
It's not even close what your total of is (give back)
I look in to the eyes of the youngest generation and its sad
A pup going into the incinerator eys blacking out into blind!
You want to save the World then fucking kill yourself self righteous
because they don't have a fucking chance is the truth and I've got
All the proof 5 years left on this Milieu then its doom for all the
forgotten blooms that end subsist piss cup stock and banks.
Give the trees a chance and the greedy pigs will inforce their larceny
all I can do is bump the slopes a soft devilish enforcer glean beside the
wallup get drunk! Do lots of drugs! And fuck ! And fuck your brains out of eardrum heaven bliss with the oceanic whales maybe the crocidile will survive this outcome, "do you wish to die on this night of oblique beauty"
We are all candles oxygen and time all the people we could have loved.
Kiss me cause it was so wasted by their useless document of freedom
Kiss me cause I will never see the world destroyed by stupid humanity
kiss me cause I wanted you more than the night wrapping the Earth in moon cause I'll be drunk on excessive views. What we could have turn television into and military moronic machine that killed the World into dead life that comes come back to kill more, trample the ground into nucluer waste, if I could just kill everyone above 29 and will make it!
All the potential that was subsidized for an ejaculating bore you wern't even a fun fuck you limp pea! Natures exquisite slice between the microscope and star. Dreams beat upon the window to make us listen cause were done.
Opps forgot you were a horny gal wrap your legs around my mouth so I can't speak further and I'll .............,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home