Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Blurrrrrrrrrr

Really?, $ without my ! collective know-how, Thanks! For the spores of Avalon I'm sure that consciousness of nature will appreciate their full throttle fury. And Amsterdamn for trying to get Me knighted with hemp strewn crown and the merry-go-round sommersault spell that made me fall, all dizzy. Waking up by the fire my tongue was purified. And I had to turn her down cause the moon is chaste. And thank you for acknowledgement for whatever I did that was cool, I liked the breeze too. I still think Magick is going to reign in the end, along with all the techno, fuzzy shaman, purple clouds and alien love making, my belief is you(me) and always has been. The weather is going backwards for the broom, and all the defiance that made up this Man, is righteous for the score unsettled yet. And the Rest will have to adapt, to the change from the edge or work for no reason than seeing the future wipe you away, sunny cloud of purpose.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home