Saturday, April 15, 2006

Brat

So this dude nose's in on my business you see and I tell him my stroy and his response, 'you should thank your mother every day'. That! just fucking says it all and then that terrible voice, you know that awful sounding voice thats been drinking, smoking, carousing with you all night, 'Scott!! Scoott!!! Scoootttt!!!! What do you want? What doooooo You Waaaant!? The voice is sometimes tiresome but my mind reads, just to be a famous artist and do absolutely Nothing, along with smoking Ganga all day and tripping in the desert like a Navaho. My book still goes unnoticed, in fact "its" hated cause it has absolutely no value to the mainstream world view and topics. Todays politics and religion is boredom with your head burried in the sand with your ass hanging out. Jobs are no diffirent than watching everything just fall into corrupt taxes, leaders that think they know everything and whats good for You. I would just as soon see it all go up in a dying heap and see who is the last ones to stand and live like Gods.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home