Thursday, May 04, 2006

Shout

Alright he committed suicide instead, about a few years ago Dan just didn't fear death, he thought he was getting something better out of the deal. My deal is life, I'm not a martyr I'm a satyr, but I have a plan for that too. My prediction is this, my favorite character Dead on that show and just because she got a DUI. These self righteous fucks, I remember Hollywood in the early nineties and it was Fun. And now these pricks are uptight about everything under the sun. THE WORLD IS LAME because you and your lobotomy diet of dandelion bliss. Hey, its going to cost me at least a million dollars to free myself and that includes the jeep to go to places very few can even comprehend. Space, what do We really know about space, with our sqaure motifs and fast food eyes. Its time to wake up and get HIGH cause the hustle is bullshit. They got you bouncing with no time to stop and think. Got to do this or gas is going to turn in to a nightmare and scare you. Will be reduced to cannibals in no time at all, while the machines live our lifes for us. Hell they can probably do a better job at it anyways, and more importantly HAVE SOME FUCKING FUN.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home