Tuesday, September 26, 2006

WildStickFigure

are these new pillows? cause their not mine waking up in another body, would be a shock to the gonads unless it was a prince of the wilds, that reclines on top of the food chain but who is really on top? We're all expendible guts of disease, up to no good destroying our weather patterns as if it were toilet paper. Fanning our useless corporate positions like gratuity solar cards with an endless beach of credit. And these fucking idiots talk about the mayan calendar like its a UFO courtesy ride to a new frontier and I think I need to fondle my chakra some more, with the long legged seamtress that can deck me out in tremulous splendour. And clip these loose ends and touch up the split and massage the muscle that overreacts. The dream was really nice but did we seriously fuck!! something up to Utah and my pants kept growing longer until I was useless. Tieing the legs off to limbo like a midnight black cacoon, looking up into the shimmering milkyway, a hundred thousand lasers and we would still be animals with our love, godly and beautiful. With the wind and moon I'm turned into a luscious peacock pointed in that direction waiting for the new edge.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home