Thursday, April 10, 2008

The Brain Is A Mind Fuck

Ransacked young optimism handed in goodie bags when you've got your nose charged with study habit junkie!
Who's the corprorate daddy that puts the deal together sliding on Persian rugs through polished antechamber of dead art
I want to fuck you girl with your IQ nonplus, gorgeous thick prisms, theres something funny about perfection its screwed wrong.
I don't care about your sports car war hall of smoke keys for skyscrappers private jet trounce around the World diet blood matini's
Jackets more costly than a hundred jobs makes good on this insurgence of writ I got going with faith base orgasm of Pop Jesus.
Tear it out of my heart! The cunt that I implanted lotus sutra singing alligator beats of acceptance speach gone array
Throw the explosive award in the china crystal champagne wet the sky is all bubbly I got her for real cheap neat freak hand in my pocket,
Fingernail booger coke boycott east poppy and Koran hash leopard drug new in this zoo of prestige, my perception is so slight and their blighted by a sense of God.
Combat ribs smoking new tummy plastic secret nipple camera taking pictures of my shadow I know I'm a super bug suffering from the pesticide
What else have you got to percieve this flaw impact of rules! Bashing flame about my huge monolithic excercise with rebellious suicidal pasts, riding bareback and painted.
I have a memory that never seems to lie on repeat! Drums the rooted half of after the moment when you wanted to feel me when I sharpened my passion up.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home