Sunday, April 16, 2006

Wild Psyche

I write for the wild pysche just itching to get out! I write for wildlife that is truly free and far more godlike than We, I write for the witch that burned at the Stakes, I write for the unique woman, I write for the plant who's leaf looks like a star, I write for marijuana and its cure, I write for the solo peyote pollenaters in the phenomenal desert wonder, I write for the spore that travled through outer space to open Us, I write for LSD; lucifer, satan and the devil, I write for all-star futrist big shots, I started where Rimbaud left off, there hasn't been an original such as Me, not since Joseph Beuys, I write exclusively for Myself and none other than, to enter the widest scope imaginable, little earth gods.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home