Sunday, April 27, 2008

Flirt Your Dirt

Roadside kiss a desolate night with no one to hold your right trigger speedo!
The sky is a game on television about who is going to win, does anybody ever win,
I don't care, the asphault is soft taffy fluorescent blue billiard queen kill me!
Nobodys watching I dare ya!
Smothered in the cologne of your thigh, each fine silky pheromone
Poet crash of spring was loose and trashy fashion
Millionare why didn't you take it! And put it in the Louvre
I'm reaching for something that isn't there
Take off your pants and throw them in the trees with the blossoms I don't care!
Again your mad at my sagging weighty arms am I suppose to have passion!
Strangle me cause I'm stupid
Rip my heart out and paint the last sunrise put the rose back in me I'll be a better fighter I promise
Cheek soft vulnerable to every hand job on the market for cash
Sell this outrageous vicious mouth if you think your tough enough for it!
I got it! My advertising is to courageous hunh!
So much for your handle on the scale of priceless joys
What if your brilliant engineer was a lunatic how much would ya sell!
My body doesn't sell for flowers with long stems walking away
Classic direction is a omniscient edge of vision
Take it with you I got plenty.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home